The 3rd phase of the Red and White Quilts Challenge is starting over HERE.
The RED & White Quilt has a deadline of September 30th.
I have to insert this one into my NewFO list so it can get started this month.
This is my Design that was selected to be used for this challenge.
I designed it in EQ7.
My goal is to complete the center block in April.
I didn't work on my March NewFo which was an Ocean Wave quilt.
Here's a sample of what it might look like, only mine will be SCRAPPY!
I showed all the previous 2014 NewFO's I continued to work on HERE.
Linking up with Cat Patches HERE for the NewFO.


What must it be like to start new projects whenever you please? Well, at least one a month! : )
ReplyDeleteRed and white quilts are my favorites. So striking.
ReplyDeleteLove that new design of yours! How big will it be?
ReplyDeleteI love your final design for your Red & White challenge quilt!! Very, very pretty! :)
ReplyDeletePretty!
ReplyDelete