Our day was spent traveling North to attend the Moses Lake Temple Open House.
It started at the new Stake Center.
View from the Stake Center The new Stake Center in Moses Lake, beside the Temple.
This was on my back porch when I got home.
Thanks for looking,
After the tour we walked all around the Temple.
This is the back corner.
The carved Bloom to Blossom above the Windows is so pretty.
They used it in the wood above the doorways inside too.
House of the Lord
Holiness to the Lord
Thankful that I got to see my friend, Sonia and her daughter Julie.
We visited with a few of my other Friends from serving at the Temple.
We had Lunch at Michael's Bistro.
Yummy stuff 😋
I will order some for next weekend when we take the YSA to the Temple Open house.
This was on my back porch when I got home.
The guild Raffle Quilt needs the rows sewn together, and I get to do it!
I hope you're watching for the Blog-o-versary,
It's coming right up...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!