Friday, August 18, 2023

It's a Fri-Yay mid-August

 I love my Fri-Yay days.
Paul asks what's my plan, he should know by now!
 This week I stitched in the evenings. 
Block by Block, tiny pieces become this quilt.
Small Town
These are all 6" blocks so they could be
 spread all around, in the final quilt.

Sister's Choice

2 blocks ready to stitch!
These have almost the same Farm Girl Vintage 2 fabrics that Lori Holt used.
Sew fun for me!

Can you guess which Block this will be??
He has a chick on him...the yellow is the Chick.  

Oh, we went to the County Fair, 47 years since
 our  first Date there. 
But 1st we had to take our Grandson;  Jacob to the tour inside the Moses Lake Temple. 

Grandpa changed his shirt, and

I changed into pants after the Tour.

And a drive by the house where I grew up.
The grass, flowers and white Picket Fence are
 long gone, so sad 😞 

These are my great Nephew and Niece's who had Lambs in the Fair. 
The youngest took home the Big Ribbons,  lol

Got my Spaceburgers 
Jacob approves

Had to pose him and get pictures by the cutouts 

Not sure what Popeye and Olive Oil
 have to do with the Fair.


Just one of the winning Quilts. 

Too hot to stay for long.

The entrance photo op as we were leaving. 


That's all Folks. 
Happy Fri-Yay!





1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com