Wednesday, August 2, 2023

WOW-WEDNESDAY


Evergreen Part 4 was a Star on top.
 I thought it might be an Angel 
I think any 6" Block would work. I will play 
with the other ones I started. 
I think I could use a Lori Holt Angel on top.
Or do Stars of a different color.
Wait and watch to see the end result.
Next week is the finishing instructions.

There hasn't been much sewing happening lately.
I had to wait until today to try and make the Top row for this SAL. 
I wish the pain in my back would magically 
just dissappear!
My Chiro appointments this week haven't helped much... but after the adjustment I am not 
weak on the left side.
Gotta use the Tens unit and alternate 
with the ice pack.
I have places to go and things to see this week.

Beautiful Photo of the Moses Lake Temple
The stained glass windows are so colorful and amazing.
Apple blossom to Bloom!
Open House for me is on Friday the 4th.
Can hardly Wait!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a fun tree quilt. How large is it. I can't get a feel for the size. Is it a wall hanging, or a lap quilt, or smaller than that?
    Gorgeous stained glass window!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com