Wednesday, August 9, 2023

WOW- Wednesday

 Kim Diehl is hosting a Mystery SAL HERE

I'm inspired but want to use a different book. 
I happened to buy two of this book so I will offer it up as my Blog-O-Versary Gift to 
one of my followers.


I've been Blogging a bit sporadically of late. 
Sorry about that.
But 15 years is something to Celebrate!
EDITED to Add: Total Posts in 15 years 2,188
I might have a bundle of Kim Diehl fabric 
to share as well.

Leave a Comment of your favorite sew along you've done.
Be a follower.
Drawing will happen on September 1st, end of day PDT
Have a valid account to comment, no anonymous can win.
Reside in the USA, Sorry.

Giveaway is Closed!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on 15 years, Mary!
    I love all things Kim Diehl, so I am very happy to enter, benefit of your double purchase (oh, how many times I have done that).
    Sept. 1st I will be on the road (or in the air), but I will check in when able to see if you post the lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say that I don't have a good track record with SALs, so I tend to avoid them, other than the doll quilt SALs Lori does at Humble Quilts blog. During COVID I signed on to a few, but the only one that is finished is Heartfelt, by Gay Bomers at Sentimental Stitches. I did enjoy making that quilt in purples and neutrals with pops of cheddar.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on 15 years, that's a long time! My favorite sew along was a mystery that I did many years ago, at least 25. It was presented online in a very old group, I think through yahoo. It was easy but made a beautiful quilt that I made several times as wedding gifts. Wonder what happened to the pattern? I should look, would love to make it again since I never made it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary Mary! That is a wonderful accomplishment! You tempt me with another mystery SAL - you know how I love those! I'm in Canada, so don't put me in the draw, but my favourite SALs are always anything Bonnie Hunter does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilts as well as Pam Buda’s sew alongs. Thanks for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Blog-O-Versary, Mary! ♥ Fifteen years is solid! And sporadic is better than nothing ... I'm the queen of sporadic! Kim Diehl is one of my very, very favorites. There's something very cozy and comforting about her quilts! My favorite SAL was one by Pat Sloan ... though I really have enjoyed several of the ones done by Moda -- like the Blockheads ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on 15 years! Kim Diehl has always been my favorite designer and that is one of the few books of hers that I don't own so I would love to win it. My favorite Quilt along has been Bonnie Hunter's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogiversary, Mary! I have actually never done a sew-along online! Early on in my quilting adventures, however, Kim Diehl was a featured national teacher, and I took her class. I love her style! I'll have to look into her sew-along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anniversaries are always special-congratulation! Lately I've been thinking of doing a sew along tho I've done only a few. My favorite was one called The Asterisk Quilt with blocks crisscrossed with narrow inserted strips. Thanks very much for sharing Kim Diehl fabrics with us. villagequilterat gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on hanging in there for 15 years!! I have to admit I'm a mystery addict and it's all I can do to resist doing everyone of them I come across. I just finished Edyta Sitar's Pennsylvania and had no idea how it was all going to come together--such fun. I'm not sure I could pick a favorite, but one I did years ago from Bunny Hill comes to mind among others too numerous to list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just discovered your blog through Janet's Rogue Quilter and began following.
    Congratulations on 15 years of blogging. I think that is a great accomplishment, especially with 2188 posts! Amazing! Here's to many more years.
    I have two favorite sew-alongs. The first was Cheri Payne's FB "Baskets of Plenty," (and I still have to finish the quilt), and second was Gaye Bomer's "Cheddarback." For Baskets, Cheri gave us the elements of each block and we chose how to place and stitch the pieces. For Cheddarback, I chose to replicate as closely as possible both the blocks and the fabrics the original creator used. Both were immensely fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com