Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Wow-Wednesday

Tuesday was a Fix it, Fiddle with it day.
The last row in the Book Review Quilt needed
 one block turned 45 degrees.
I had to use my Frogger by Clover.
Rip- it, Rip- it!

These Gladiolus are blooming too pretty!

I read that I need one stem to turn in next Tuesday morning at 11am.
Which color will be in Bloom that day?

It was a Pickling syrup evening. 

Not sure, but I think this was one of my 
Mommas plates/saucers.
Perfect for keeping my Pickles in the syrup.

I was just going to cut out a few blocks.
My Fat Quarter Shop order arrived while I was in Tri-Cities on Monday.
I needed that Chickenwire fabric for the 'Crow'

I still hate log Cabin blocks 🚫 
These are called Winter Quilt.

This one was almost a block, when I realized I had those blue parts pointing in.
Time to quit, Nope!
I'm grateful I didn't give up.

I had one more cut out to stitch.
Cut the red part wrong size, 
where did that red fabric go?
Had to switch it out.
1" sashing on a 6" block, Whew!!!

Whacha Working on?
Gotta get that top Flimsy on Betsy. I want it in the September Quilt Festival!




 

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy in the sewing room! Your bookshelf quilt looks really good.
    I have been busy in my sewing room, as well, but not sewing. Doing major clean up and out! Yesterday I made a list of every flimsy and every UFO, and it scared me. I think the "No New Starts" sign will stay on my sewing room door for some time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com