Monday, August 21, 2023

Monday Later than Usual - Tri-City Guild Day

6" blocks  
New Baby & Starry Nights

Grandpa's Truck

I'm getting this done quicker than I think! 
I laid them all out before making the goat.

Friendly Goat

I love to see the colors of the Gladiolas I planted.
My Daddy grew Roses and Gladiolas.
Mom called them "Glads"
The Purple one might be just right for turning in at the Fair next week.

I had a smoky drive up to Tri-Cities this morning.
Praying for the Fires to be contained.
And for rain to dilute the thick smoke in the sky!

2 comments:

  1. Love your adorable sampler! Thanks for leaving comments on my blog- I really appreciate it! Hoping for rain along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all these 'life on the farm' blocks! The colors are fantastic. Glads are what we always called them growing up. My grandpa had a garden full with a huge variety of colors. Special memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com