Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Tuesday is here!

Tuesday is here again! 
Paul left to go to the Temple, while I was sleeping.

My house still smells from all the work 
I did yesterday. 
Grandma Waite's Chili Sauce simmered all afternoon. 
It takes a lot of peeling and chopping and stirring. 

It was raining when I went to the Chiropractor. 
But I have a Cute Umbrella. 

Here's a pretty bucket of ripeness!


And for Brant who says I only take pictures of Flowers. 
See how nice Paul edged the grass? 

The last part of the "Evergreen Mystery"
is on Fat Quarter Shop Blog and 
Pat Sloans YouTube. 

I'm trying to stitch!!
After I ice my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com