Monday, August 28, 2023

Monday Morning- End of Summer

Friday at Christmas in August
I got 2 more Christmas gifts worked on. 


The Temple after our subbing Saturday shift


Donuts and Spudnuts for YSA 
A few of the adults had never eaten a Spudnut!

This morning I am back cutting out my 
Farm Girl Vintage 2 Blocks.    


I need a few more 6" and 12" blocks.
Had to find the fat 8th panel.
  I bought several for this quilt.

It's time to boil the Pickles for 3 mornings. 


Monday Mornings in August...

Happy Birthday to the only grandchild we witnessed coming into the world.
Tomorrow the Walla Walla boys start School. 
Today Our BMCC College Grandson left home.

It's Walla Walla Fair and Frontier Days week.
Beach Boys on Wednesday!!
Everybody's gone Surfing... surfing USA!
Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. 'Love your Christmas blocks. It sounds like you have a busy week planned.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com