Saturday, August 14, 2010

New project- rainbow colors

I have been looking at the fabrics in this Sweet Sixteen bundle and have a project in mind. It is a test of my color sense. I hope to have some of the blocks made for my Design Wall Monday post since I can't show all of the 30 Pink and white blocks I just finished. When the pattern is printed I will show them. It's has been a busy week. The week-end looks fairly busy as well. Two of my dearest friends have sons leaving on Missions this coming week so we got to go to a BBQ at Burbank and a Ice cream social in Walla Walla Saturday. Jordan will speak in the Branch and Walla Walla 3rd Ward this Sunday. Best of luck to Chad and Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com