A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Thinking "PINK"
I got a text message from Janessa asking me to guess the gender, date, weight and time of their #2 due in April. I keep telling her I'm thinking Pink. See the quilt I'm pinning is PINK! Lynn keeps trying to get me to pin more and go slower so I don't have to "frog" stitch so much. I had Lynn take this Picture this week so I could show her and Janessa I am "pinning" and "Thinking Pink".
And these Blocks are PINK!
I was working hard in the "sweat" shop this week. Entries go to the FAIR on Thursday.
Lynn is working hard too... her Bouquet of Friendship is in the Long Arm, YEA!
I looked in my closet & dresser drawers and don't have many PINK shirts. I don't think I'll be going to the "Tough enough to wear Pink" night at the Rodeo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(177)
-
▼
August
(19)
- Quilting Challenges...
- Design Wall Monday 8-30-10
- On the Agenda
- Old Friendship -renewed
- Win a "GO" machine from Sweet Paulette
- Design Wall Monday 8-23-10
- Thinking "PINK"
- "Teachers"
- Quilting Gallery "Flowers" Contest
- Posy Needlecase SWAP
- All together- two days of sewing
- Design Wall Monday August 16, 2010
- New project- rainbow colors
- Raffle Quilt Blocks
- Design Wall Monday August 9, 2010
- Ward Family Campout
- Link quit working -
- Another Contest- please vote
- Design Wall Monday August 2, 2010
-
▼
August
(19)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!