Saturday, August 28, 2010

On the Agenda

YEP, the tomatoes finally are ripening and I have enough to make my 'family famous'
Chili sauce. Had to pick my lonely 3 peppers and buy the rest of the ingredients I can't grow in our flowerbeds. Now I just have to peel, chop, dice measure and puree along with a lot of stirring all day to get the desired result. It's A- LOT of work, if my family didn't like it so much I would never do it...
So... while the rest of you are at the having fun at the B-F Fair, eating Birthday cake or shopping for those last minute School supplies I'll be slaving away here in WW. No sweat though, the air has turned chill already. FALL is almost here. Christmas will be upon us before we know it. 119 days according to the ticker at the bottom of my BLOG.

1 comment:

  1. Yum. And yea, I love Christmas!!!! My tomatoes are GREEEN. I don't know if they'll ever turn red! Save a small bottle for us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com