A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Sunday, August 22, 2010
"Teachers"
This Post was inspired by the Dear Grandchildren letter I got in my e-mail yesterday.
My dear mother-by-love is so good to keep track of the little details in life...
When the 2010-2011 school year begins, many of our children will Teach or will be in these grades~
Brant --- 3rd GRADE- bi-ligual
Kori --- Pre-School
Joseph --- Professor of Taxe$$$ (I stand corrected)
Jared M. --- 5th GRADE
Seth --- 3rd GRADE
Elizabeth --- 2nd GRADE
Coy --- 1st GRADE
Colby --- KINDERGARTEN
Olivia --- KINDERGARTEN
Paul and I have several Neices and Nephews who are Teachers too and other children of Neices and Nephews going to school in the coming weeks.
I've not done a Scripture Sunday Post before but this one warrants it. I have been released from my Primary "Teacher" calling. I will miss those little 4-5 year olds and Pray I can relate to the 'bigger' children in Sunday School.
In 1990 President Monson stated-
Only a Teacher
Home will become a haven called heaven, and loving parents will teach their children “to pray, and to walk uprightly before the Lord.” (D&C 68:28.) Never will such an inspired parent fit the description, “Only a teacher.” Let us consider next the teacher in the school. In the present turmoil of events, with crisis following crisis, it is especially important that master teachers look ahead and exercise their important functions as builders of the future.
I thank my children for the good parents and "teachers" they all are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(177)
-
▼
August
(19)
- Quilting Challenges...
- Design Wall Monday 8-30-10
- On the Agenda
- Old Friendship -renewed
- Win a "GO" machine from Sweet Paulette
- Design Wall Monday 8-23-10
- Thinking "PINK"
- "Teachers"
- Quilting Gallery "Flowers" Contest
- Posy Needlecase SWAP
- All together- two days of sewing
- Design Wall Monday August 16, 2010
- New project- rainbow colors
- Raffle Quilt Blocks
- Design Wall Monday August 9, 2010
- Ward Family Campout
- Link quit working -
- Another Contest- please vote
- Design Wall Monday August 2, 2010
-
▼
August
(19)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!