Sunday, August 8, 2010

Link quit working -

Since the link to Quilt Gallery quit working they have extended the voting until Monday late night. So there will be a little more time to go and vote.- thanks for trying. I'll post the good link here when it IS working again. There are 27 quilts this week to see. My friend Lynn has her Bear quilt there too and is getting a lot of votes.

3 comments:

  1. My Hubby Jerry says it was from my Sister-in-law forwarding it to all her friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com