Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Raffle Quilt Blocks

Today I made these raffle quilt blocks for guild. As I always have said, I don't like making Log cabin Blocks. But this is for guild and I want to do my part... So by coersion of a fellow guild member, I brought home the papers and center squares to make the blocks. These have 1" finished 'logs' and were paper-pieced. Two of my least favorite things to do. I didn't want to make them at the very last minute, so I took them with me to Lynn's one more time and got the four done. Guild is Tuesday Evening so that is one less thing to finish up on the day of Guild. I made the last two blocks for the Raffle Quilt. There were two left to do at Guild so I took them home and did them Wednesday afternoon at Lynn's.

2 comments:

  1. I do love your log cabin blocks...although I am not crazy about paper piecing either!
    Way to "take one for the team"
    Thanks a bunch for visiting my blog:)
    xx
    lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com