Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another Contest- please vote

Weekly Themed Quilt Contests I entered my Red, White and Blue Mystery quilt in the Quilting Gallery Log Cabin Quilt weekly theme contest. Pleaseclick on the "quilting Gallery Link within this post to go Friday and vote for your favorite. You can vote through Sunday and there are 2 winners who each get a $25 certificate. I have said over and over that I don't like making Log Cabin blocks but they seem to creep into my quilts anyway. When I saw that the Theme this week was Log cabin Quilts I immediately thought of this one. Hope you like it too! I named it "Patriotic Logs and Stars". Not too original, I know... The list on the Gallery is Alphabetical and you have to go to the bottom of the page to VOTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com