Tuesday, August 17, 2010

All together- two days of sewing

Here is what the rainbow quilt looks like put together with 2" sashing and cornerstones. The pattern calls for a solid plain border and Piano key outer Border. Lynn helped me arrange the blocks to spread the colors around better. What do you all think??? It's more bright than my normal quilts, HUH? I have to cut into another Sweet Sixteen bundle to finish the piano borders and corner squares. With two grand-babies on the way I need to get some boy and girls quilts made, just in case, right???

2 comments:

  1. I like it. It's bright, but very pretty.
    We'll be sure to let you know whether the baby's a boy or girl when we find out, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very cute!! You need to make a pure pink one.. our ultrasound is tomorrow.. I'm crossing my fingers!!! Maybe we'll find out what it is.. maybe I'll find out it's twins and say, "Well, you were right!" I hope you plan to come and stay awhile if you thinking it's twins is correct!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com