Monday, August 16, 2010

Design Wall Monday August 16, 2010

These blocks are made from the Rainbow Sweet Sixteen bundle I showed on my last Blog Post. I had fun playing with them on Saturday and this is how they look so far. I used the instructions from Eleanor Burns "Quilts through the Seasons" book. The pattern is "Twin Sisters". It makes a positive and negative block from each two color strip. There were 32 colored 9"x11" pieces in the sweet sixteen so that made 32 blocks. The blocks measure 5.5". I think I'll play with them on the wall a bit before I put them all together in a quilt. They are fun to just sit and look at. The pictures are sideways... Check out the Design Walls at Patchwork Times

3 comments:

  1. Love the fabrics!! Aren't those blocks fun to make?? I have a pile of scrappy ones that need to be set together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those blocks. Hmmm...more for my future box of projects!glen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com