Friday, August 27, 2010

Old Friendship -renewed

Here is our trip in the Way-Back machine. Us back at "Ricks College" at the Girls' dorms circa 1976 and yesterday. My how we have changed...
It was nice to get to see each other again after all the years. Even if it was for such a somber occasion. I am happy that we could visit and I could be there to support her in her time of loss.
I could say---been there- done that! I had friends who came when I needed them, glad I was close enough to be there. Her father will be missed.

2 comments:

  1. It wonderful that you could be there for your friend. I'm not sure what I would have done without mine this past spring.

    Say - I learned something new today - I didn't know BYU had a campus anywhere beside Utah. Mentioned it to my husband and turns out he went to college with the Rexburg HS Band director one summer so he knew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those old pictures of you. I'm glad you were able to see a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com